Learn how to meditate on the Path of the Heart. Discover inner peace, strength, wisdom and joy with our free meditation classes offered by the Sri Chinmoy Centre in Amsterdam.
Our next course starts mid-September 2020.
More about our free meditation classes:
Topics offered during the classes:
- Concentration exercises to calm and focus the mind
- Silent meditation on the spiritual heart
- Practical exercises and techniques
- Meditation on music
- Singing mantra’s and spiritual songs
- The ABC’s of meditation (time, duration, location, etc.)
- De role of the spiritual teacher or guru
- Developing spiritual qualities like purity, simplicity and sincerity
- Integrating meditation in a dynamic lifestyle
- Individual meditation and group meditation
Sri Chinmoy believes spirituality can neither be bought nor sold. Meditation is a birthright. With that conviction we offer our meditation classes free of charge.
About our meditation classes
Our meditation classes take place one night a week from 8 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. and lasts six weeks.
Meet our meditation teachers
Abhinabha has been meditating for over twenty years as a student of Sri Chinmoy and has given meditation classes for over fifteen years. In daily life he is a journalist and dedicated marathon runner.
Vapushtara is a meditation student of Sri Chinmoy since 1994. In daily life he is a piano tuner and technician. He also directs the Gandharva Loka Orchestra, an international choir and orchestra that performs Sri Chinmoy’s music worldwide.